The ZF media are synthetic fibre-based air filters designed and manufactured at Filtrair’s own high-tech media plant. The media are constructed from selected high performance, non-breakable fibres in a progressive density multi-layering technique to ensure high depth loading with and optimal low pressure drop, while achieving gravimetric arrestance and efficiency levels in accordance with EN779 standards ratings.
The ZF series is thermally bonded in part and stiffened to ensure high dust holding capacity. The clean air sides are smoothed and imprinted for easy identification to ensure the correct installation in pads, roll or extended surface pocket format
The Filtrair media conforms to all EU and U.S. fire classification standards (e.g. DIN 53438-F1 and UL 900-class 2) and are self-extinguishing.
Constant quality is ensured by independent quality control testing according to EN779 and the individual DIN logo and Filtrair registration number, which are imprinted on the media, together with the G3 classification and the FILTRAIR brand name
- Genuine G3 rated media
- Available as bulk media rolls, or pads cut to size
- Conforms to U.S and EU fire classification standards
- Graduated density
- High dust holding capacity
- Consistent media quality is ensured by independent quality control testing according to EN779
- 100% synthetic media
- Low initial pressure drop
- Particularly suited to being manufactured into extended surface pocket filters
- Heavy and metal industry
- Chemical plants
- Public arenas
- Pharmaceutical and food industry
- Optical and electronic industry
- Co-generation and utility plants of all kinds
- Manufacturing plants of all kinds
- Paint spray plants
- Pre filtration and recycling of exhaust air
Service and maintenance can also be carried out by our trained service technicians if required (ask our representative about our competitive service/maintenance contracts to all types of HVAC and airconditioning filters).